Springfield's Saint Victor is the ideal refinement of the time-tested AR-15 design and represents everything that a defensive carbine should be. It features extra-tough, forged aircraft-grade 7075 T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers joined using the Accu-Tite system and Type III hard coat anodized finish. It utilizes a free-float M-Lok handguard, mid-length ditect impingement gas system paired with a heavy tungsten buffer, the Saint also has an M16 bolt carrier group machined from Carpenter 158 steel, shot peened and magnetic particle inspected. The 16" Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel is treated with Melonite and has a 1:8" twist rate for complete ammunition flexibility. The optic-ready out of the box, the flat-top receiver is topped with Springfield Armory's low profile flip-up dual aperture rear sight with 1/2 MOA windage adjustment capability, and an A2-style gas block post front sight. The Bravo Mod 2 6-position buttstock is rattle-free with positive cheek weld areas, a rubber butt plate, and one fixed and two QD sling attachment points.
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Trigger: Single-Stage
- OAL: 32.25"-35.5"
- Weight: 6.9 lbs
- Stock Description: 6-Position Black
- Metal Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Muzzle: Muzzle Brake
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Sights: Flip-Up Front and Rear
- Barrel Description: Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Twist: 1:8"
- Barrel Length Range: 16.00" to 17.99"
- Weight Range: 6.00 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Synthetic
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: STV916556BCA