The SAINT's flat top design is optics ready and includes a flip-up rear aperture sight and fixed A2-style front. The 16-inch Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel features a 1:8 twist rate to handle a wide range of bullet types. The operation of the M16 bolt carrier group is managed by a mid-length gas system paired with a heavy tungsten buffer, resulting in an exceptionally smooth action. A good shot starts with the trigger, so that's why the SAINT AR-15 features micro-polished and Nickel Boron treated components. While it offers the right pull weight for defensive use, you won't feel it.
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 223 Rem,5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Trigger: Single-Stage
- Safety: Safety Selector Switch
- OAL: 32.25"-35.50"
- Weight: 6.90 lbs
- Stock Description: Fixed Magpul MOE
- Muzzle: Muzzle Brake
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Sights: Flip Up Front & Rear
- Barrel Description: 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Twist: 1:8"
- Barrel Length Range: 16" to 16.99"
- Weight Range: 6 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Black
- Metal Finish Group: Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: ST916556BMACAS