Introducing the Smith & Wesson Volunteer Series! Built on greatness! S&W's rifles are chambered in 5.56 NATO and configured for a wide variety of recreational, sport shooting and professional applications! These rifles offer; premium stocks, grips, handguards, triggers, sights, upgraded 5R rifling and ambidextrous features. The S&W Volunteer Series rifles are purpose built and are everything you'll need right out of the box! Proven. Trusted. Improved. The Smith & Wesson Volunteer XV Series.
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Trigger: Flat
- Safety: Manual Thumb
- OAL: 36.25"
- Weight: 8.80 lbs
- Stock Description: Fixed B5 Bravo
- Receiver Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Sights: Adjustable A2 Post Front, Folding Magpul MBUS Rear
- Barrel Description: 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Twist: 1:8"
- Barrel Length Range: 16" to 16.99"
- Weight Range: 8 lbs to 8.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: 13511