Ruger's Precision Rimfire rifle features a molded, one-piece chassis and a Quick-Fit adjustable buttstock assembly manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness and stability, making a solid foundation. The adjustable buttstock also has a flat Picatinny bag rider, molded-in window which provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket. Its 15" free-float handguard is made of aluminum and features Magpul M-Lok slots on all four sides, while the Picatinny scope base includes 30 MOA elevation. The target, cold hammer-forged, 4140 alloy steel barrel has ultra precise rifling and 1/2"x28 threads with an included thread protector. The Precision Rimfire rifle also has a Ruger Marksman adjustable trigger, AR-pattern pistol grip, safety selector, and an oversized bolt handle.
- Action: Bolt
- Caliber: 22 Mag
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Capacity: 9+1
- Trigger: Adjustable Ruger Marksman
- Safety: Manual
- OAL: 35.13"-38.63"
- Weight: 6.80 lbs
- Stock Description: Adjustable Quick-Fit Precision w/One-Piece Chassis
- Metal Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Sights: None, Optic Ready
- Barrel Description: Cold Hammer Forged Steel
- Twist: 1:14"
- Barrel Length Range: 18" to 18.99"
- Weight Range: 6 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Black
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: 8405