Ruger's American Rimfire rifle features a patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system which positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy. The cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling which provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The American Rimfire rifle also has a Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger, tang safety, easy-to-use 10/22-style extended magazine release, and a 3/8" rimfire scope base that is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped. Included is Williams' fiber optic front sight and adjustable, "V" slot, folding-leaf rear and sling swivel studs. This Standard model has an 18" blued barrel, Od green synthetic stock with two long length of pull modules, and a detachable, flush-mounted JMX-1 9-round rotary magazine.
- Action: Bolt
- Caliber: 17 HMR
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Capacity: 9+1
- Trigger: Adjustable Ruger Marksman
- Safety: Tang
- OAL: 37"
- Weight: 5.60 lbs
- Stock Description: Fixed
- Metal Finish: Blued
- Twist: 1:9"
- Barrel Description: Free-Floating Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Sights: None, Integrated Base
- Barrel Length Range: 18" to 18.99"
- Weight Range: 5 lbs to 5.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Green
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: 8336