Ruger's Hawkeye Rifle has a non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor which features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward. The cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling which provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. It also has a three-position safety. The Long Range Target model features a 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling, heavy-contour, and a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake. The two-tone Target stock features two-way adjustable comb, adjustable pull length with soft rubber buttpad, and QD attach points. Its 20 MOA Picatinny rail is secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities, while integral scope mounts are machined directly on the solid-steel receiver. The Hawkeye Long Range Target also has a two-stage target trigger, rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt, and ships with one AI-Style five-round magazine. This 6.5PRC model has a 26" barrel.
- Action: Bolt
- Caliber: 6.5 PRC
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Capacity: 3+1
- Trigger: Adjustable Two-Stage
- Safety: Three Position
- OAL: 47.00"-48.50"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Stock Description: Fixed Laminate w/Adjustable Comb
- Metal Finish: Matte Black
- Twist: 1:8"
- Barrel Description: 4140 Chrome Moly Free-Floating
- Muzzle: Muzzle Brake
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Sights: None, Integrated Base
- Barrel Length Range: 26.00" to 26.99"
- Weight Range: 11.00 lbs to 11.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Black
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: 47189