Ruger's 10/22 Carbine's legendary action, is a tried and true Ruger design, and ensures consistent, reliable performance. Its cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system. The easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine. The 10/22 Carbine also utilizes a cross-bolt safety, polymer trigger housing assembly, detachable rotary magazine and includes a combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts.
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 18.50"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Safety: Crossbolt
- OAL: 37"
- Weight: 6.10 lbs
- Twist: 1:16"
- Barrel Description: Cold Hammer-Forged Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Sights: Gold Bead Front, Adjustable Rear
- Barrel Length Range: 18" to 18.99"
- Weight Range: 6 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Brown
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: 31159