The Ruger 10/22 Carbine features a 18.50" cold hammer-forged barrel that is locked into the receiver by a two screw V-block system. It features a factory-installed combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts. It has a grey synthetic stock, satin black finish, and weighs in at about 4.5 pounds. The safety is a positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety, and the polymer trigger housing assembly is made of high-tech material of impact and abrasion resistance among other benefits.
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 18.50"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Safety: Crossbolt
- OAL: 37"
- Weight: 4.50 lbs
- Stock Description: Fixed Gray Synthetic
- Metal Finish: Black Satin
- Twist: 1:16"
- Barrel Description: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Sights: None, Integrated Base
- Barrel Length Range: 18" to 18.99"
- Weight Range: 4 lbs to 4.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Gray
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: 31139