Ruger's 10/22 Compact rifle features a patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine that has an unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Its legendary action ensures consistent, reliable performance; and the heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is made of a high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact, abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements. This model has a combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts that are included.
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 16.12"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Safety: Crossbolt
- OAL: 34"
- Weight: 4.40 lbs
- Stock Description: Fixed
- Metal Finish: Blued
- Twist: 1:16"
- Barrel Description: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Fiber Optic Rear
- Barrel Length Range: 16" to 16.99"
- Weight Range: 4 lbs to 4.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Black
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: 31114