Ruger's American Rifle offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success. The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling. Its patent-pending Power Bedding, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy. The ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock with soft rubber buttpad is designed for quick, easy handling and blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. The American Rifle also has a Ruger Marksman adjustable trigger, cold hammer-forged barrel, and a tang safety. This Standard model is chambered in 308 Winchester and has a 22" cerakote bronze barrel and a Go Wild camo synthetic stock.
- Action: Bolt
- Caliber: 308 Win
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Capacity: 3+1
- Trigger: Ruger Marksman Adjustable
- Safety: Tang
- OAL: 42"
- Weight: 6.60 lbs
- Stock Description: Fixed
- Metal Finish: Bronze Cerakote
- Twist: 1:9"
- Barrel Description: Heavy Hammer-Forged
- Muzzle: Threaded
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Sights: None, Scope Rail
- Barrel Length Range: 22" to 22.99"
- Weight Range: 6 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Natural Camouflage
- Metal Finish Group: Brown/Tan
- Manufacturer Part Number: 26926