Ruger's PC Carbine rifle features interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Its Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. The cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel is also heavy contoured with fluting. The durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic stock features sling swivel studs, soft rubber buttpad with spacers, and the grip has a proprietary texture for enhanced control. Its CNC-milled aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet receiver includes an integrated Picatinny rail and adjustable ghost ring rear and blade front sights. The PC Carbine also has a light, crisp trigger pull and ambidextrous controls. This model has 16.12" threaded/fluted barrel with 1/2"-28 threads an included thread protector. It ships with SR-Series Pistol and Security-9 magazine well installed, and includes an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines. NOTE: Older Glock magazines that feature only one magazine latch slot may still be used with the PC Carbine, but the magazine release button must remain on the left side of the rifle as shipped from the factory as the magazine will not properly lock into the magazine well.
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 16.12"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Trigger: Standard
- Safety: Manual
- OAL: 34.37"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
- Stock Description: Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Muzzle: Threaded
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Sights: Blade Front, Adjustable Rear
- Barrel Description: Chrome Moly Steel Fluted
- Twist: 1:10"
- Barrel Length Range: 16.00" to 17.99"
- Weight Range: 6.00 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Synthetic
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: 19102