The Ruger 10/22 rifle is America's favorite 22 LR rifle, and it's ideally suited for informal target shooting, plinking, small game hunting, and action-shooting events. This model features a hammer-forged barrel locked into the receiver by a unique two-screw V-block system, a precision-machined A380 aluminum alloy receiver, and a patented detachable rotary magazine with a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. This rifle comes with a combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and 22 "tip-off" scope mounts, and the 10/22 Sporter features a flatt buttplate with a rubber buttpad and sling swivels.
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 18.50"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Trigger: Single-Stage
- Safety: Crossbolt
- OAL: 37"
- Weight: 5.20 lbs
- Stock Description: American Walnut
- Metal Finish: Black
- Twist: 1:16"
- Barrel Description: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Sights: Adjustable Rear, Bead Front; Drilled&Tapped
- Barrel Length Range: 18" to 18.99"
- Weight Range: 5 lbs to 5.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Brown
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1102