Tavor X95 is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR SAR include a fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioned ambidextrous mag release, a forearm with Picatinny rails with removable rail covers, modular Tavor-style pistol grip, and a smaller bolt release button with a lower profile. Gas piston operated, the X95 has adjustable BUIS comprised of a folding front blade sight with Tritium insert and an aperture rear sight. This model features a 18.5" threaded barrel and a 10-round magazine capacity. This item is a California Compliant firearm.
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Barrel Length: 18.50"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Safety: Lever
- OAL: 28.13"
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Stock Description: Fixed Bullpup
- Metal Finish: Black
- Muzzle: Threaded
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Sights: None, Optic Ready
- Barrel Description: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Chrome-Lined
- Twist: 1:7"
- Barrel Length Range: 18" to 18.99"
- Weight Range: 8 lbs to 8.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Black
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: XB16CA