When you need distance and precision, Henry gives you a whole new hunt with the Long Ranger. Definitely not your Grandpa's Henry, the Long Ranger retains traditional lever action operation with exposed hammer and forged steel lever, but updates it with a geared action that drives a machined and chromed steel bolt with a 6-lug rotary head into a rear extension of the barrel for a strong and consistent lock-up from shot to shot to shot. Its American walnut stock has a straight grip with cut checking on the grip and forearm. The Long Ranger has a 20" round, free-floated steel barrel with a blued finish, and a drilled/tapped receiver made of lightweight alloy with a black hardcoat anodized finish. It includes swivel studs, a removable magazine, hammer extension and scope mount.
- Action: Lever
- Caliber: 223 Rem
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Capacity: 5+1
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- OAL: 40.50"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Stock Description: American Walnut
- Metal Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized Receiver/Blued Barrel
- Twist: 1:9"
- Barrel Description: Round Free-Floated Sporter
- Muzzle: Target Crown
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Sights: None, Drilled&Tapped
- Barrel Length Range: 20" to 21.99"
- Weight Range: 7 lbs to 7.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Brown
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: H014223