The DDM4 V7 Pro was designed for competitors looking for a platform to dominate podiums in today's popular multi-gun matches. The V7 Pro comes standard with a MFR 15" M-Lok rail, and an uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top. The long 15" rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle, while the larger charging handle latch provides easier manipulation under magnified optics. It has a cold hammer-forged barrel with a Gen II muzzle climb mitigatory, and a rifle length gas system which provides smooth and reliable cycling under any condition. The receivers are CNC machined of 7075-T6 aluminum with an enhanced flared magazine well and rear receiver QD swivel attachment point. The DDM4 V7 Pro also has a Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun trigger, Daniel Defense buttstock and pistol grip with soft touch overmolding. This CA compliant 5.56 NATO model has a 18" barrel and Daniel Defense Rattlecan finish; a hybrid paint scheme which blends Daniel's proprietary Tornado and Mil Spec + Cerakote finishes.
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Trigger: Geissele SD-3G Single-Stage
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- OAL: 34.75"-37.88"
- Weight: 7.40 lbs
- Stock Description: 6 Position
- Metal Finish: Rattlecan Cerakote
- Muzzle: Threaded
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Sights: None, Optic Ready
- Barrel Description: Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Twist: 1:7"
- Barrel Length Range: 18" to 18.99"
- Weight Range: 7 lbs to 7.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Digital Camouflage
- Metal Finish Group: Digital Camouflage
- Manufacturer Part Number: 12802364055