CZ's All-American is a precision instrument. CNCed throughout, it features drop-in replacement parts including locking blocks as well as a bevy of adjustable features. A 4-way comb combined with adjustable butt plate hardware allows a shooter to tune the gun to their specific dimensions and shooting style. Due to the lower bore axis of the bottom barrel, it fires bottom barrel first, reducing recoil going into the second shot. The All-American has lengthened forcing cones and is ported. This model has a 32" barrel and includes extended chokes; improved cylinder, light modified, modified, and improved modified choke tubes.
- Action: Over/Under
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 32"
- Capacity: 2
- Chamber: 3"
- OAL: 50"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Receiver Description: Blued Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Description: Turkish Walnut Adjustable Comb
- Chokes Included: 5 Extended Black
- Barrel Description: Vent Rib/Ported
- Sights: Bead Front
- Safety: Top Tang
- Barrel Length Range: 30.00" and Over
- Weight Range: 7.00 lbs to 8.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Wood
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: 06586