The latest evolution in CZ's semi-automatic shotgun line, the 1012 uses a gas-less inertia operating system. Instead of redirecting gas from the barrel to run the action, the 1012 uses a spring within the bolt to store energy during the shotguns recoil, spending this energy a split second later to rotate and unlock the twin lugs from the barrel extension and withdraw the spent shell. Additionally, the gas-less system itself is tuned to run a wider variety of shells from light-recoiling target loads up to the 3" magnums currently on the market.
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Capacity: 4+1
- Chamber: 3"
- OAL: 47.00"
- Weight: 6.50 lbs
- Receiver Description: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades Aluminum
- Stock Description: Fixed
- Chokes Included: Extended Black
- Barrel Description: Vent Rib
- Sights: Bead Front
- Barrel Length Range: 28.00" to 28.99"
- Weight Range: 6.00 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Natural Camouflage
- Metal Finish Group: Natural Camouflage
- Manufacturer Part Number: 06352