The Summit trap shotgun is our no compromise competition model. It is designed for the shooter who puts a premium on performance. The extensive list of features all work together in unison, reflecting our goal of making you the best shooter you can possibly be. The DTS (Dynamic Tuning System) allows any shooter to tailor the gun to their individual style. The rib adjusts the point of impact from 60/40% to over 100% while the DTS comb system moves four ways; comb height, drop, offset, and cast. The trigger is the heart of a trap gun. We have designed the Summit trigger system to meet the most demanding expectations with adjustable take-up, over-travel, and reach. Another key issue for the serious trap shooter is durability. The Summit is designed to meet the high volume demands of thousands of rounds a year. Oversized locking lug, rock solid ejectors, combined with modular wear points allow the Summit to be a durable and reliable shooting tool.
- Gauge 12
- Barrel Length 32" O/U 34" Unsingle
- Reciever Finish Hand polished coin finish with Invisalloy™ protective finish
- Stock Monte Carlo with DTS 4 way adjustable comb
- Stock Finish Hand rubbed oil
- checkering 26lines per inch
- Recoil pad Ventilated soft black rubber
- Chamber 2.75"
- Top Rib 12mm tapered rib, DTS adjustable from 60/40 to 100
- Rib Heigth 25mm
- Forcing Cones 5" Long "DuoCon"
- Avg bore .735, "MAXIS" bore, chrome lined
- Chokes 5 "MAXIS" competition chokes, LM, M, IM, LF, and Full.
- Trigger New DTS trigger system with two trigger pull weight options, take up, over travel and length of pull adjustments. Factory selective release triggers available in single and double release for 12g.
- Over all length 50.25" (32" barrels), 52.25" (34" barrels)