Citori 725 Pro shotguns carry performance based features in high demand by competitive shooters, including an adjustable comb piece, ported barrels, extended choke tubes, and most notably the Pro Balance system which allows shooters to customize the balance of their gun through the use of an adjustable weight system in the stock. Citori 725 Pro Trap models feature a Grade III/IV black walnut stock with an adjustable comb and a semi-beavertail forend with 20 LPI cut checkering, a gloss oil finish, and a ventilated, trap-style recoil pad. It has a 2.75" chrome-plated chamber, ported barrels with a high post rib, fiber optic bead sight and polished, blued finish. It includes a set of Invector-DS Flush choke tubes (Full, Light Full, Modified, and two Improved Modified) and a T-wrench.
- Action: Over/Under
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 32"
- Capacity: 2
- Chamber: 2.75"
- OAL: 50"
- Weight: 8.69 lbs
- Choke Configuration: Invector-DS
- Receiver Description: Silver Nitride Steel
- Stock Description: Black Walnut Adjustable Comb
- Trigger: Gold-Plated
- Chokes Included: F,IM(2),LF,M
- Barrel Description: Vent Rib/Ported
- Sights: Fiber Optic Bead
- Safety: Top Tang
- Barrel Length Range: 30.00" and Over
- Weight Range: 7.00 lbs to 8.99 lbs
- Hand: Ambidextrous
- Stock Finish Group: Wood
- Metal Finish Group: Silver/Gray
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0180033009