The A5 is built on a smaller, lighter receiver for reduced weight and a sleek feel in your hands. It feels incredibly balanced by placing your front hand closer to the bore line for superior hand-eye coordination and pointability. This autoloading shotgun makes better use of kinetic energy with its powerful, short recoil-operated Kinematic Drive System. Kinematic Drive harnesses recoil energy and converts it into the mechanical motion needed to operate the action. Operation is clean because gases are sent out the barrel and away from the action. The familiar humpback receiver profile melds seamlessly with the rib to extend your sight plane, aiding in natural sight alignment for quicker target acquisition. It also benefits from the advantages of Browning's Total Barrel Dynamics and the Invector-DS choke tube system to extract the most performance from this revered gauge.
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Capacity: 4+1
- Chamber: 3.5"
- OAL: 49.62"
- Weight: 7.50 lbs
- Choke Configuration: Banded Invector-DS Extended
- Receiver Description: Humpback
- Stock Description: Fixed Textured Grip Paneled
- Trigger: Gold Plated
- Chokes Included: F,M,IC
- Barrel Description: Back-Bored Vent Rib
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front
- Safety: Crossbolt
- Barrel Length Range: 28" to 28.99"
- Weight Range: 7 lbs to 7.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Digital Camouflage
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0119072004