Browning's A5 shotgun is a recoil-operated autoloader built to be reliable, fast cycling, and soft shooting. The Kinematic Drive is ultra-reliable and harnesses recoil energy which converts into the mechanical motion needed to operate the action. Built from lightweight aluminum alloy, the humpback receiver melds seamlessly with the rib to extend your sight plane. The barrel has a lightweight profile, ventilated rib, fiber-optic front site, and three Invector-DS choke tubes. Its stock features an Inflex recoil pad, textured gripping surface, and a pistol grip. The A5 also has a Vector Pro forcing cone. This 12 gauge model has a 28" barrel with a 3.5" chamber and an all-over Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades camo finish with Dura-Touch coating.
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Capacity: 4+1
- Chamber: 3.5"
- OAL: 49.63"
- Weight: 7.31 lbs
- Choke Configuration: Invector-DS
- Receiver Description: Aluminum Alloy/Humpback
- Stock Description: Fixed
- Trigger: Gold Plated
- Chokes Included: F,IC,M
- Barrel Description: Vent Rib/Back-Bored
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front
- Barrel Length Range: 28.00" to 29.99"
- Weight Range: 7.00 lbs to 7.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Natural Camouflage
- Metal Finish Group: Natural Camouflage
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0118182004