The Maxus II shares the same foundational design and performance features that have made the original Maxus so revered, and includes an array of new refinements that will give you the edge in the field and in competition. It utilizes Power Drive, an efficient gas operation system. It helps reduce recoil and offers excellent reliability with a wide range of factory ammunition. A more adjustable stock, screw-on magazine cap, enhanced grip, an enhanced trigger guard and improved shooting comfort are a few of the features of the Maxus II and contribute to the sleek, revised styling. An Inflex Technology recoil pad and SoftFlex cheek pad combine to further reduce the recoil you feel, while Browning's Reactar G3 shoulder pad increases shooting comfort. The Maxus II also features Lightning trigger, nickel Teflon coating, chrome chamber and bore, TurnKey Magazine Plug, and back-bored technology. It ships in a durable ABS case that is perfect for transportation and storage.
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Capacity: 4+1
- Chamber: 3.5"
- OAL: 49.25"
- Weight: 7.20 lbs
- Choke Configuration: Invector-Plus
- Stock Description: Fixed w/Overmolded Gripping Panels
- Trigger: Lighting
- Chokes Included: F,M,IC
- Barrel Description: Back-Bored Vent Rib
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front, Ivory Mid Bead Rear
- Safety: Crossbolt
- Barrel Length Range: 28" to 28.99"
- Weight Range: 7 lbs to 7.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Natural Camouflage
- Manufacturer Part Number: 011705204