The Model 795 rifle by Marlin is a rugged, economical 22 autoloader featuring an 18" barrel, a 10-shot nickel-plated clip magazine, a cross-bolt safety, and an automatic "last-shot" bolt hold-open. Its synthetic, black, fiberglass-reinforced stock features molded-in checkering and swivel studs. This model has adjustable rear sight and a ramp front.
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle (LR)
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Trigger: Single-Stage
- Safety: Crossbolt
- OAL: 37"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Stock Description: Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish: Blued
- Twist: 1:16"
- Sights: Semi-Buckhorn Rear, Ramp Front, Grooved
- Barrel Length Range: 18.00" to 19.99"
- Weight Range: 4.00 lbs to 4.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Synthetic
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: 70680