The Model 60 has continuously represented one of America's finest rimfire values. It has a 19" micro-groove rifled barrel, cross-bolt safety, manual bolt hold-open and a patented automatic "last-shot" bolt hold-open. The tubular magazine holds up to 14 Long Rifle rounds. And with features such as its sleek Monte Carlo-style walnut laminate stock and a precision-crowned muzzle for enhanced accuracy, it's easy to see why the Model 60 continues to be one of America's best-selling rifles.
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: 22 Long Rifle (LR)
- Barrel Length: 19"
- Capacity: 14+1
- Trigger: Single-Stage
- Safety: Crossbolt
- OAL: 37.5"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Stock Description: Laminate Walnut
- Metal Finish: Blued
- Twist: 1:16"
- Muzzle: Crowned
- Receiver Material: Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Sights: Semi-Buckhorn Rear, Ramp Front, Grooved
- Barrel Length Range: 18.00" to 19.99"
- Weight Range: 5.00 lbs to 5.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Wood
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: 70620