Lightweight and hard-hitting, Marlin's 1895 lever-action carbine is the rifle of choice for many professional hunting guides. The solid-top receiver is tapped for a scope mount with an offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use. It has an adjustable, semi-buckhorn, folding rear sight and a ramp front sight with brass bead and wide-scan hood. This 1895G model has a hammer block safety, a 4-shot tube magazine, and richly blued steel finish with an American black walnut straight grip stock with cut checkering, ventilated recoil pad, and swivel studs.
- Action: Lever
- Caliber: 45-70 Government
- Barrel Length: 18.5"
- Capacity: 4+1
- Trigger: Single-Stage
- Safety: Hammer
- OAL: 37"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Stock Description: Black Walnut
- Metal Finish: Blued
- Twist: 1:20"
- Barrel Description: 6-Groove Rifling
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Sights: Semi-Buckhorn Rear, Bead Front, Drilled/Tapped
- Barrel Length Range: 18.00" to 19.99"
- Weight Range: 7.00 lbs to 7.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Wood
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: 70462