When you need distance and precision, Henry gives you a whole new hunt with the Long Ranger. Definitely not your Grandpa's Henry, the Long Ranger retains traditional lever action operation with exposed hammer and forged steel lever, but updates it with a geared action that drives a machined and chromed steel bolt with a 6-lug rotary head into a rear extension of the barrel for a strong and consistent lock-up from shot to shot to shot. Its American walnut stock has a straight grip with cut checking on the grip and forearm. The Long Ranger has a round, free-floated steel barrel with a blued finish, and a drilled/tapped receiver made of lightweight alloy with a black hardcoat anodized finish. It includes swivel studs and a removable magazine. This model has a ramp front sight with .062" ivory bead and a fully adjustable, folding rear sight.
- Action: Lever
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Capacity: 4+1
- Trigger: Standard
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- OAL: 42.50"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Stock Description: Fixed
- Metal Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized Receiver/Blued Barrel
- Twist: 1:8"
- Barrel Description: Round Free-Floating
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Sights: Adjustable Rear, Bead Front; Drilled&Tapped
- Barrel Length Range: 22" to 22.99"
- Weight Range: 7 lbs to 7.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Brown
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: H014S65