Magnum Researh BFR 45-70 10" SS
MRI's Big Frame Revolver is truly the biggest, finest revolver on the market today. Entirely manufactured in the US and like the legendary Desert Eagle pistol it is designed as a magnum from the ground up. The BFR is all stainless and has a cut rifled barrel that delivers unmatched accuracy with lead or jacketed bullets. The BFR is the most powerful production single action gun made and with 12 calibers and two frame sizes to choose from you can take everything from grouse to grizzly. Choose your chambering and frame size and have your favorite gun dealer locate one of the BFRs for you.
Calibers .45/70 Gov't
Twist Rate 14
Groove Diameter 0.458
OA Length 12.75"
Weight 4.3 lbs
Slide Width 1.75"
Trigger Pull 3~4 lbs
Finish Brushed Stainless Steel Construction
Sights Factory Black Fixed Front / Rear Adjustable
- All weights are approximate since scales may vary.
- Barrels are stress-relieved and cut rifled.
- Shipped with rubber grips and scope mount* (Weaver style)
- The .410 shot shell / slug cartridge is not compatible with the .45/70 caliber revolvers. The .45LC/.410 caliber has modified choke and wrench included. The .410 will accept 3" shotgun shells.
* All BFR's are shipped with MRI scope mount (Weaver style) included in packaging (except for .45LC/.410) and are drilled and tapped for installation with screws supplied. MRI scope mount may be purchased separately for previously owned BFR's sold by MRI before 12/31/03. All previously owned BFR's will need to be tapped and drilled for MRI scope mount to fit, and all Leupold mounts require tapping and drilling in order to fit.
* Specifications subject to change without notice
Customers also viewed